Monday, October 26, 2009

Will and his Diaper

I've been having the same question asked over and over.

"When are you going to start potty training Will?"

Sigh. When I truly think he is ready, then I will start.

He has shown some signs of readiness, I'm just waiting for him to start showing stronger signs. I do think they will be coming soon. We have even considered buying a potty chair so we will have it ready when he is.

But, this entry isn't so much about potty training as it is about his diaper. And the fun he has with it.

A couple of weeks ago he found out how much fun it is to take it off. It isn't a big deal if he is out with us, but when he is in his room and just hangin' out before his naps or when he gets up in the mornings, well that is when we have issues.

Yesterday, I walked in and he was sitting in his crib, shirt on and pants and diaper off. He looked extremely ridiculous but very proud of himself. Of course, that was the third time in three days that I had to change his sheets. The morning before that he had decided to pull out the absorbent gel in his diaper and strew it across his room. Fun for him, not so much fun for me. So, our solution? Duct tape. Yep, I'd like to see him try to take that bad boy off now! Ha!

Duct tape. The perfect solution for everything. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment