Friday, June 19, 2009

Where does the time go?

Harrison is 5 weeks already! Will is going on 21 months...pretty soon he is going to be two!! I really can't tell you where the time goes.

Harrison's head is starting to look better (at least I think so.) We have been doing a lot of tummy time and that seems to be helping. My mom and I were looking up more on craniosynostosis yesterday and it really doesn't look like Harrison's head at all. These kids have deformed faces and oddly shaped heads. Harry doesn't have an oddly shaped head and I really don't think a deformed face, just a ridge running down the middle. It really looks like it is separating as well so hopefully we won't have to worry about it fusing together. We are obviously still going to have it checked out when we get to Sioux Falls; hopefully get some x-rays just to make sure that everything is okay.

We move next week. Mom and I are flying out on Wednesday with the boys, which should be interesting. Josh and his dad are leaving with the truck on the same day.

Our anniversary is next week as well, the 23rd. Can't believe it has been 3 years since our wedding day. So much as happened in those 3 years. We've had two kids, Josh has graduated from college, we've moved 4 times. And every year, it seems, we lose something more...right now not only is it our jobs, our home, but our sense of pride as well. But, one can't help but look on at our children with a sense of pride, they are sweet and beautiful and are the reasons that we keep plugging on every day, trying to give our best.

Josh has a phone interview next Friday for Cigna health insurance for a customer service position. Obviously it is located in Sioux Falls. Hopefully that will go well. For the amount of jobs he has applied to in Sioux Falls, he is already getting more responses back than he has in Fresno. I am really hoping that is a good sign. We also have a few other balls up in the air, hopefully we will catch one. ;)

USF is still reviewing his application for the Masters of Ed. program. Really wishing he would get in this time around, but if not he is going to take a few refresher courses and then apply again.

I am crossing my fingers that I will go back to school by the spring. I am looking into applying for USF as part-time undergrad. Of course, the thing that I am worried about the most is having the money to attend. I really don't want to take out any more private loans, the interest is too high and the payments are waaaay to high.

I have two pounds to go until I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. woohoo. Now to just lose some more weight while I am at it. Breastfeeding is really great that way, it really does help a person to lose the weight.

Anyway, I thought I'd do a quick update as Harrison sleeps and Josh and Will are gone taking items we no longer want to the thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment