Thursday, February 23, 2012

June 26 , 2012

Mark June 26th, 2012 on your calendars because if everything goes according to plan (fingers crossed) this will be the day my third little man comes into the world. My doctor-who's been pushing for the c-section-talked me into getting a repeat c-section. My mom and my grandma Nelson are coming down when the baby's born to help me out with the kids and meet the new little addition and I wanted to give them a date to buy their tickets. Yesterday we scheduled my repeat c-section for June 26th, 2012 at 7:30am. We have to be there 2 hours early, so we will be up bright and early that day. Looks like the time of new sleep begins the day he's born, lol. We cannot have visitors for 3 hours after my surgery, so if anyone is interested in visting we won't be able to have visitors until around 10:30am. Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know that we have an expected arrival date. It is just about 4 months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment