Monday, January 12, 2009

Sioux Falls

Alright, so, Josh's parents were thinking about coming out sometime in Feb., before Josh left for the Airforce. His dad called him today and asked if we would like to come to Sioux Falls instead, since he would have to buy one less ticket (one of his bro's was planning on coming too.) I warmed to the idea pretty fast since I have had uncontrollable cravings for food that I can only get in SF (Hu Hot, Taco John's, Valentino's.) The only thing I am worried about is flying into Omaha (which is what Josh's dad was thinking) because the weather could do anything out there. I am worried about snow and ice and all that jazz. But, I know Josh wants to go back really bad so I am sure we will do it, I would never deny him a trip to see his family.

I am also not looking forward to the weather, it was 60 degrees here today. :D I like that weather, but the weather at home doesn't look very promising, it never really is in Jan and Feb.

But it would be nice to see Sioux Falls, there is that nostalgic part of me that misses it. I am finding the homesickness less as time goes on and I am slowly growing used to Fresno, but by the time it feels like home I am going to have to leave again. lol. You take what life gives you, and you make the most of it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment