Monday, January 12, 2009

William-my pride and joy-

Will has made great bounds lately. He has started to take steps on his own while he is cruising around the furniture, actually letting go and walking all by himself. He also has been walking around with a push cart. He loves that thing and thinks he is the coolest when he is using it.

He has also started standing on his own, for a pretty significant period of time. My little man is getting so big, I can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday that I was holding him in my arms for the first time, afraid I was going to drop him because I couldn't feel my arms (I was messed up from the drugs lol.)

He is turning into such a loving little boy. He takes great joy in giving kisses to those he feels are deserving (Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy and sometime his stuffed animals. lol.) He really loves stuffed animals, he puts his head down on them and cuddles. Also, his blanket must go with him almost everywhere. :D

Having children really changes your life. Sometimes you wonder what the hell you are doing and whether you know what you are doing. But, there are so many moments where you are just in pure rapture at what you created and how much love you can have for one small person.




No comments:

Post a Comment