Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Exhaustion

I am feeling completely exhausted. I am 34 weeks pregnant and let's be honest...a little stressed out. Not sure of what we are going to do or where we are going...it's hard to live like that day after day.

Talked to Josh on Sunday briefly and he told me that he was getting discharged from the hospital. That means he was moving on to his new outprocessing squadron. I haven't heard from him since. It is driving me crazy. I just want to know that he is okay and what the new outlook is.

Had a Dr.'s appt on Friday and my blood pressure was 148/94. Kinda scary.
Then I had another drs appt on Monday and my blood pressure was 116/62. Major difference. But the problem with Monday's appt was I had +2 protein in my urine, so I have to do a fun 24 hour test. Don't ask. lol. Then I have to get my blood taken to make sure my liver is working okay. I'm sure everything is fine, I bet the excess protein was just a fluke.

I have another drs appt at the madera clinic on Friday and a specialty clinic appt on Monday. My mom has those days off so that worked out well.

So, things could be better and they could be worse. Now that he is coming home I just want him here!

1 comment:

  1. That is a high blood pressure and the protein isn't good, but I'm sure you know that. Just be careful and any sign of swelling or fast weight gain you better call your doctor. With your history and the stress of what is going on can't be good for you. Have fun with the 24 hours urine test :)

    ReplyDelete