Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fun day at the lab and updates

Went to turn in my 24 hour test today from the lab in the building where my clinic is. It turned out that the lab got flooded from yesterday and was closed. I was like, hmm...need to turn this in today! I was feeling frantic, I really didn't want to have to do that again. We ended up going across the street to a another lab and got in pretty fast. So that all turned out okay. I will get the results back on Monday. I really like the specialty clinic I go to in Fresno and I informed them that they will be delivering the baby. I also let them know that they are my drs now. So got that cleared up. I just hate how far away it is, lol, but it takes less time to go there even with the drive than the one in Madera. It takes forever at the Madera clinic!! They are actually pretty speedy at the Fresno one.

Haven't talked to Josh since Sunday!!!!! I don't think they are going to let me talk to him. I have no idea what is going on and it is driving me crazy. He fell off the face of the earth again. Hopefully he will be home in time for the baby, since he is coming home anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment