Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some good news

I received some good news from my 24 hour test and blood test. Everything looked good, so I was happy about that. Of course, now that I have reached the home stretch I have to go the Dr's every week anyway so I have another appt next Monday. Now the fun begins. lol

Also, I was really sad on Easter because I hadn't heard a thing from Josh since he had been discharged to the 319th squadron and I was bout ready to go out of mind with worry! I had a hope nestled in my heart that since it was Easter that they would let him call me, but that did not happen. BUT on Monday, low and behold their were 3 letters for me from Josh waiting in the mail! I would have jumped for joy, but I am too big to move like that right now. Not a lot to report that is new except he is there, he doesn't like it because all of the guys are immature (big surprise) and hopes to be home in a few weeks. He is on the list, he apparently just needs 7 signatures for the final discharge. So I guess we shall see how long it takes for all of this to go through.

He said that he doesn't want to move, and well of course, neither do I! It is definitely not my ideal but I really don't know what else to do because there are no jobs to be had here. The umemployment rate is abnormally high here...there aren't even part time jobs to be had. Of course, how do we fund going home? I don't know, do we leave a lot of our things behind? He didn't have a plan and I am trying to form one...but it is hard when I don't know what we have to work with. I can't sleep at night with all of these thoughts running through my head. How do I work with what life has given me?...

No comments:

Post a Comment