Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blood Tests

So I went in to have my blood taken for my gestational diabetes test (routinely done) and my pre-eclampsia test. The gestational diabetes test, although I know it is done for a reason, is just a pain in the butt. They make you drink this super sugary orange glucose drink and then make you come back after an hour to take your blood. The pre-eclampsia test was simple, just a bunch of blood. I asked my dr what they were looking for and he rambled off a bunch of stuff, so I don't exactly remember. Apparently they are just looking for signs of it.

We are supposed to have a drs appt friday at 1030, but that is if the test results are in. If not we will reschedule for early next week.

Still super excited for the ultrasound on Saturday! Yay! A lot of people have told me that they think I am having a girl, but I am definitely not convinced. Boys run in Josh's family. His dad had three boys, Josh already has a son, his brother had a boy. So, I am definitely expecting them to find a little penis in the ultrasound. Then I would have two perfect little boys, and I am completely happy with that thought. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment