Friday, February 13, 2009

Drs appt news

So as I mentioned lately, I have started to feel my feet, my ankles, my face and my fingers swelling up. I talked to my dr about the swelling, I also had an increased amount of weight that I put on (grr 6 pounds) which I am sure is fluid retention. My blood pressure was 141/91, which I think coincides with my weight gain and fluid retention. I talked about my preeclampsia from the last pregnancy and he said that some women get it again and some don't. I, personally, feel like it is coming on again. It just feels the same...

So I am having a preeclampsia blood test on tuesday along with a gestational diabetes test.

I am not sure whether it can come back positive at this time...since I really had it come on at 37 week with Will. I don't know. We shall see.

Just hoping to keep my blood pressure as low as possible for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment