Friday, February 20, 2009

Test Results

So apparently everything came back normal with my test results, which honestly I thought they would. I really wasn't worried about the diabetes test, and my pre-eclampsia medical signs (other than swelling of my body) didn't appear until week 37 when I was pregnant with Will. I am happy that the hypertension test came back normal but I am still trying to make sure that I am noticing signs of preeclampsia. My doctor never even had an inkling that I had preeclampsia until I went in at 37 weeks and then had to have my son.

I didn't feel too great today. I had some slight cramping and back pain along with my stomach being upset. I think that the baby was in a bad spot and also growing, which hurts with my c-section scars. I spent a lot of my day in bed, but then found that sitting up helped me feel a little better.

I have my ultrasound tomorrow and Josh (like I knew he would be) and I are very excited. I am hoping that I feel better tomorrow, but I am going to go even if I do feel under the weather. I have wanted to know the sex of the baby for so long that practically nothing is going to keep me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment