Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ultrasound!!

So I have really, really wanted another ultrasound not only to know the sex of the baby, but to have some memorable moments for the baby for Josh before he leaves. Since he is not going to be here for the baby's birth, I wanted us to do something special together with the baby. We are going into Modesto (they had a special on ultrasounds for 99 dollars!) on Feb. 21st for a 20 min, 3d/4d ultrasound. They are going to make us a dvd set to music, print out 6 3d pictures, 4 2d pictures, and will gives us 2 cds of the pictures to print out at our leisure. I am so very excited. Josh told me that he has mixed feelings. He feels that once he knows the sex of the baby, it will become more real to him and it will only make him realize what he is missing even more. I hope and think that after he sees that baby, he will feel differently and will realize that this was something special that we can share together for the baby.

My brother and his wife are meeting us in Modesto (which is only about 30 mins away from where they live) to come with us to the ultrasound. My parents are going to take us down there also, my dad gets free gas through his company car so we won't have to worry about the cost of gas.

So hopefully in about a week and a half I will know whether Will is going to have a little brother (which is what I think) or a little sister. I am just hoping for a happy, healthy baby. After the ordeal I went through with Will, I appreciate having a healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment