Thursday, January 26, 2012

17 week Dr.'s appt

Had a Dr.'s appt yesterday for our 17 week checkup. Everything went good. It seems like I have finally gotten over the UTI that I have had since the beginning of this pregnancy. That was pretty annoying, let me tell you. Baby's heart rate was in the 150s and they were able to find it immediately, just like last time. Overall, this baby has been very cooperative so I am really hoping that on the 15th (he) will decide to be as cooperative. I want the confirmation of the third boy, lol. Also, blood pressure doing really good. 100/62. :) When I was pregnant with Harry, it was consistently around 130/80 which is actually getting kind of hypertensive. I would like to thank my newly fit body and newly adopted eating habits for my lowered blood pressure. I do think that has really helped.

Anyway, just thought I'd give a little up date.

No comments:

Post a Comment