Monday, January 9, 2012

Updates for 2012!

Wow. I realize that I haven't posted on here since summer 2010. Let's just say that life has been a little hectic. Josh being in nursing school and school for myself has kept us quite busy. I can't believe William is 4 years old and Harrison is now 2 and a half. And of course, we have our third baby on the way. I thought I'd start updating this blog once again to let everyone in on the pregnancy and the boys.

William just had his four year check up today and got his kindergarten shots. Wow, was that fun. he had to have five shots. 3 in one leg and 2 in another. He was pretty good for the first 3 by just exclaiming, "Ow, that hurts," but by the 4th one he was in tears and crying, "that really, really hurts!" Harrison was in the room and was horrified at his brother's cries of protest. He was scheduled for a flu shot and was actually waiting for his turn expectantly but then he decided that he didn't want the shot afterall. Harrison had taken off his pants as Will had but he then proceeded to tell me that he wanted his pants back on.

So, by the time it was Harry's turn, he freaked out. It was a very small shot and only one but he acted like had just been poked 15 times. Oh dear. He cried, quite loudly may I add, for quite a long time.

Will weighed 38 pounds and was 42.5 inches tall. Harry stepped onto the scale and he weighed 29.8 pounds.

The nurse said that he was pretty much perfect which of course, made me smile. He was able to draw all the shapes asked of him and was able to answer all of her questions satisfactorily.

Will has informed me that he now does NOT like shots. And Harry said that he doesn't want to go to the doctor anymore. Oh the joys of the boys getting older. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment