Sunday, December 14, 2008

Auntie Brianna

Justin and Ashley finally had their baby last night at 11:42pm. It was a little boy they named Trey Noel and he weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces. I am not sure how long he was, no one said. I was surprised they named him Trey because for the longest time they had insisted that they were calling him Tyson. We got a picture sent to my phone (since Josh's now does not have picture capabilities) and he is pretty cute. I saw some striking similarities between Trey and Will when Will was that age. They both have extremely round heads, which I think is what makes them look alike. Of course, maybe he doesn't really, it is hard to get a good idea from a picture on a phone.

Now the fun begins for them, having a newborn isn't easy. Especially the first 6 weeks. It feels like you never sleep...not to mention the stress of trying to acquaint yourself with a newborn. I hope they are ready...but I don't know if anyone really is when they have a new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment