Friday, December 19, 2008

The Dr.'s appt

The Drs appt went good today. So far I have only put on 5 pounds, which I am pretty happy about. Though I hadn't expected to put on anything this time around because I had spent most of Wednesday throwing up what I had eaten. I think I had a touch of the stomach flu, that was great fun. But, the less I pack on, the less I have to try to take off later. The Dr. said the baby looked healthy from the ultrasound, so that was good. I asked about the due date, and it is still the same.

I had my blood taken for the AFP test today, which is the one that tests for downsyndrome. Hopefully it comes back clear. Downsyndrome doesn't run in either of our families and I am young, so I am pretty positive it will be okay but one never does know.

The next drs appt is in 4 weeks, the 16th of January at 415pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment