Saturday, December 6, 2008

Picture of William

Just thought I'd update. Nothing too important to add. I am hoping that my antibotics kick in soon, I am still not feeling great and I really want to feel well for the ultrasound on tuesday.

Will has started walking with the aid of our arms, moving his little feet so adorably. He isn't quite walking by himself yet, but he is working on it. He likes the way he gets around now, it works for him and until he thinks otherwise, he will keep on trucking with what he is doing.
Here are some pictures of Will.


The picture on the bottom is actually of him pooping. I had to capture it on film because his face is so hilarious. It is too bad the pic isn't closer.
He loves to get into the cupboards, snoop around and then crawl inside. He doesn't really like the dark too well so he usually scoots back out again as fast as he went in.




No comments:

Post a Comment