Friday, March 13, 2009

Dr.'s appt (of course)

Lately I feel like we have been camping out at the dr.'s. This week we had three appts. One at the specialty clinic, one with what is called our "educator" and another one with my regular clinic dr. I had the regular clinic dr.'s appt today. I am very glad that we did have this appt because I cleared up some of the misunderstandings between myself and the Community Regional Dr. at the specialty clinic. My clinic dr. did say that the cr Dr. is the one that will deliver the baby and also I need to schedule my c-section through them (which I should be able to do at the next appt in about 3 weeks.) Hopefully the cr dr. will understand a little better next time why I am there because I ordered my previous medical records through my educator and they should be ready for me to take over to him for the next appt. I think it is important that the cr dr. have an understanding of what happened when I was pregnant with Will. I am not saying that such bad things are going to happen this time, I am really hoping that they won't. I just want to be prepared for them if they do. My blood pressure has been better lately, which I think may have something to do with my excersising consistently in the last two months or so. My weight is still bugging me, I don't understand where all of the weight comes from. That is the one thing that I think I hate the most about pregnancy, it is very difficult to control the kind of weight gain that occurs. It makes me feel completely helpless, but I know that it has to be that way. The only thing I can do is eat right and exercise, which I have been doing so I am doing the best that I can. (At least I think so lol.)

Josh leaves on Monday!!!!! Only three days away...it seems like it has been forever in the making (since October!) but then it has crept up on us this month. I am excited for him to begin his new career so we can start our normal lives again but I am also apprehensive about having him away for so long. I regret him not being here for the baby's birth and his first few weeks of life the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment