Friday, March 27, 2009

So tired of the Drs!!

It took 2 hours at the drs today, and no, it wasn't because he had a nice long chat with me. I actually only saw him for about 10 mins. It is so boring, the only television that is on is spanish soap operas.

Then I have to have another appt next week to get my medical records and they are going to call me to make an appt...which is great. They won't have a good time open, and I don't know who is going to watch Will. I'm going crazy here, so sick of worrying about everything.

Haven't heard from Josh except for the generic typed out postcard I got in the mail. I hate this non-communication thing. It is the hardest part of him being gone.

It has also been tough because Will still has a bad cold and he has been abnormally whiny and clingy.

So...

things could be better
things could be worse....i guess lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment