Monday, March 30, 2009

Another week

I am getting prepared to trudge through another week. I can't help but wish the weeks to fly because the sooner they do, the sooner I will be with Josh again.

Will is starting to feel a little bit better. His head doesn't sound quite as stuffed up as it had but he isn't all the way recovered yet. I am feeling a million percent better. Hopefully I will stay that way, it is hard to be sick, pregnant, and take care of a one and half year old.

I have a drs appt on Friday and I don't know what I am going to do with Will. It is for 12:45pm, not the best time. I hate it when I have to have drs appts so close together because it is hard to set it up for a time that works with my mom's schedule.

I am hoping to get a letter from Josh one of these days. I know he is busy, but I would just like something small to let me know that he is ok still. It drives me crazy to not be able to talk to him.

All in all, Will and I are doing the best we can to live our lives to the fullest until daddy comes home. My parents have really been a great help and I am extremely grateful that they are able to be here for us right now. At least I don't have to be at home alone every day, that would be extremely disheartening and depressing.

Josh should be starting week 2 of his basic training, as long as everything is running smoothly. 6 more weeks of basic training to go and then he starts his 9 weeks and 2 days of tech school. I am looking forward to him being done with basic training just so I can talk to him again! At least he gets his cellphone back after bmt.

No comments:

Post a Comment