Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sigh

So I feel like I am never going to feel well again.

Saturday I went into the ER at Fresno because I had been having some pretty painful contractions (I was pretty sure they were Braxton Hicks but one can never be too careful when pregnant), pain radiating in my back, and towards the end of the day burning. I didn't really think that I was in labor but I was worried that I had a UTI or Kidney infection, which can trigger premature labor. So, I got admitted after a scary ordeal in the ER involving a sobbing crazy woman (very ghetto) and taken up to Labor and Delivery in a wheelchair. They strapped the monitor onto my belly to listen to the baby and chart my contractions. I also had to have tests taken. Yeah, so, found out that I had another kidney stone that I was passing. I was totally psyched about that because I can't take any pain meds for it. Lets just say that it has been a miserable last few days. I feel better today, though I really don't think that I have passed it yet. Today I am just experiencing some more annoying Braxton Hicks. I hate braxton hicks! I don't remember having them so acutely with Will but maybe having a c-section only 17 months ago has something to do with that.

On top of everything else, my mom had this nasty cold that she give to Will and myself (and my dad.) So we are all coughing, sneezing, and generally not feeling well. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment