Monday, March 16, 2009

It finally happened

It finally happened. Josh is not here.

I dropped him off at the recruiter's office at about 10:45am today...he had a much harder time with leaving than I thought he would. He did not want to leave us, and I kept having to reassure him that it was the best thing that he could do right now. I mean, I really didn't want him to leave either but I didn't want to make it any harder for him. It is hard with me being pregnant, it brings a lot more complications into the variable but you make the best out of what you have.

He is now in San Jose, sleeping because he has to get up at 3:30 in the morning to get weighed in and such before they take him to the airport. He then waits for his plane to leave (whenever that is.)

Please keep him in your thoughts. He is very, very nervous about starting BMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment