Thursday, March 19, 2009

Getting along without Josh

Will and I have been getting along without Josh as best we can. Yesterday Will was extremely whiny, which is hard to deal with by one's self. I think that subconsciously he knows that something is weird, because daddy used to be with him every day. But of course he is just a one and a half year old, so he can't place exactly what is bothering him. It is hard then too because I have felt the strain of his absence as well, and I need to make sure that I keep my patience, even if I feel like I am about to crack in half.

Today Will has been a lot better. He is taking a nap right now, even though he thought he didn't want to at first. But, I haven't heard any noise coming out of his room so I am fairly certain that he has drifted off to sleep.

Not too much else to comment on. I have been trying to set up a tour for the birthing center at fresno community regional, but every time I call no one answers. That is a little frustrating. I am trying to set up the appt when my mom has off work for spring break because I want her to be able to accompany me. The worst part is that children aren't allowed on the tour so I have had to try to scramble around and find someone to watch Will while we are there. I am trying to squeeze in a lot of things the week of the 6th, two drs appts and then this tour so we shall see how it goes.

I can't believe that I am almost 8 months pregnant, just a week until it is official! This pregnancy has seemed to gone by much faster than my first one, though I am not sure why. Now I am wishing to not be pregnant anymore, but I am also a little terrified of having two children. It is hard to imagine having two children, but I know when he is here, it will seem like he was always apart of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment